Saturday 27 September 2014

Changing Up Momma's Bedroom

Can't believe I started this blog just over 3 years ago! Time has wings I'm tellin ' ya.

I'm without my girl this weekend and upcoming week. While I'll miss her like crazy, it is a good op for me to do stuff around the house.

A few weeks ago, I'd gone to McHaffie's flea market with Aislinn and Rhonda. I purchased a beautiful vintage, white vanity and chair. It's been sitting in my foyer since the Thursday following. Rhonda was kind enough to pick it up for me in her truck.

Reason being is my old vanity was still in my room and I needed an extra pair of hands to help me schlep it upstairs. My awesome mum came over to help me.

We rearranged the room according to good feng shui practice and removed the door to my sun porch to open up the room.

I will be selling my wood bedroom set as I had it while married and need to change up the energy with different furniture now that I'm no longer married.

I have another dresser and night stand that need some tlc and painting.

Obvs, the wallpaper needs to go as well as popcorn ceiling. Light fixture needs to changed out and floor painted. Baby steps.

So, without further ado, here are pics of the rearranged room and new vanity.








No comments:

Post a Comment