Wednesday 7 March 2012

Kitchen Demo Show and Tell

Be still your beating hearts - a update the next day!  Honestly, I'm just so pleased that I had to post.

Day 1 (yesterday) - I carefully removed most of the hardware so I can drop it at Habitat Restore.
Day 2 - a HUGE shout out to my friend Rhonda who not only came over to help me swing a hammer but brought supper too!  Awesome friend award for sure.  She pried with the pry bar and I swung the mallet.  I felt like Thor - it was awesome.  And here are our results



We got all of the upper cabinets off and most are out on my front lawn - I'm officially white trash. :-)
Just need to get the bulkhead off and the back part off.  This sh*t is solid - built in the house and then screwed to the wall - there's 2 1/2" nails every 2" for gawd's sake.

My amazing mom is coming over tomorrow - we'll see how far we get.

Well, it's been a long day between working a full day, working out at lunch and swing a hammer for an hour and a half.  Signing off.  

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment